3rd International Redagricola´s
|10 Online sessions|
|Chile: 09:00 a 13:00 time GMT -3.
Perú: 07:00 a 11:00 time GMT -5,
USD$450 + taxes
*up to september 15th 2022
USD$500 + taxs
Farm administrators, consultants, agricultural managers, producers, field managers, personnel of exporting companies, personnel of companies that offer services and/or supplies for the blueberries industry and any person with work for production , marketing and export blueberries.
The sessions will be held through a video conference system (Zoom) and will be launched from Redagrícola´s Education Platform, where there will be complementary material. The sessions will be recorded and will be available up to 15 days after the course.
Session 1 (october 6th, 2022) / Free open session - Blueberries in the world: New production areas and global trends / Blueberry physiology, phenology and characteristics
- Blueberries in the world: New production areas and global trends – Sebastián Ochoa
- Blueberry physiology, phenology and characteristics – Bruno Mancilla
Session 2 (October 13th, 2022) - Global market and planting and production trends
- Lecture Felipe Julleart about Blueberry global market – Felipe Juillerart
- Global planting and production trends – Cort Brazelton y Ernesto Pino
Session 3 (October 20th, 2022) - Land preparation, trends and characteristics of varieties and genetic improvement
- Blueberry breeding: rationale, objectives and technologies – Carlos Muñoz Schick
- Land preparation, crop establishment and techniques for varietal change – Sebastián Ochoa
Session 4 (October 27th, 2022) Pruning and crop management with focus on nutrition
- Pruning and crop management with focus on nutrition – Sebastián Ochoa y Bruno Mancilla
Session 5 (November 3rd, 2022) Emerging pests with emphasis on Thrips (Scirtothrips dorsalis)
- Emerging pests with emphasis on Thrips (Scirtothrips dorsalis) – Dr. Oscar Liburd
- Main Blueberry Pests – Renato Ripa
Session 6 (November 10th, 2022) Major diseases in blueberries and the challenge of Botrytis control
- Major diseases in blueberries and the challenge of Botrytis control – Andrés France
- Agrofresh talk: technological innovation in quality, condition and harvest management of blueberries – Claudio Moreno
Session 7 (November 24th, 2022) - Irrigation and soil care / Root management and plant nutrition
- Irrigation and soil care.
- Root management and plant nutrition – Ivan Frutos
Session 8 (December 1st, 2022) - Irrigation and soil care / Preparation of nutrient solutions
- Substrates and protected agriculture in blueberries production – Sebastián Ochoa and Bruno Mancilla
Session 9 (December 15th, 2022) - Post-harvest technologies: Packaging, gasification (SO2), plastic generating sheets, controlled atmospheres / Keys and technical issues in blueberries cold chain.
- Post-harvest technologies: Packaging, gasification (SO2), plastic generating sheets, controlled atmospheres – Luis Luchsinger
- Keys and technical issues in blueberries cold chain – Luis Luchsinger
Session 10 (December 20th, 2022) - Alternatives in biostimulation and hormonal management of blueberries
- Alternatives in biostimulation and hormonal management of blueberries – Antonio Gónzalez